Click on Forum, select a Forum or Add Discussion and use the Reply box to share with your group. There is a Reply link at the end of each Reply to respond to each Reply. It is small initially and there is an icon in the lower right corner to enlarge it. You can also add Links, Photos and Videos.

What would you like to see differently?

Things I can't change cause that is how Ning is.

• Comments on Comment Walls only cannot be Edited or Deleted, except by me. If you need something changed, let me know. Because of that, I moved to Vocational Dating for us to put up a page to describe who we are. That actually makes more sense anyway. Thank you Spirit;-)

Note the lower right hand corner where you can make the edit box bigger!

On your links, please be sure to edit them to Open in a New Window so that people don't leave this site.

My contact info: JGRainbows@Mindspring.com 303-456-9125 1-5pm M-F Mountain Time

You need to be a member of The Oneness Community to add comments!

Join The Oneness Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh, thanks for asking! You also have to pick a particular Sector/Sphere. Once you are in a Sector/Sphere you will get a Comment box just like you do when you Reply to anything else where you can make it look however you would like to attract others to you "Vocational Dating" and your work and "Post a Solution". The box can be expanded by dragging down those diagonal lines in the lower right hand corner. If you want, I will be most happy to schedule a little work session with you to do this;-) Love & Peace, Janet

• Have you tried this and/or do you still need help?

• Janet, theonenesscommunity.org is a much more plesent domain name than birth2012whatworks2.ning.com.  It looks like you have theonenesscommunity.org pointing to a landing page with a link to the site, which is great.  Have you thought about making theonenesscommunity.org a CNAME record that points to birth2012whatworks2.ning.com?  That way people can go directly to the site using theonenesscommunity.org name.  People would be able to link to specific pages using theonenesscommunity.org name followed by a the specific URI.  What do you think?

• Sorry it took me so long to see this. One of my biggest complaints about Ning is that you have to intentionally "Follow" everything or you don't get notifications. Unfortunately, I had missed this one.

The cofounders wanted a page that would recognize them. If I did the CNAME thing wouldn't it bypass the landing page?

I would love to change the domain name with Ning but they say that is not possible. I am really concerned because Ning doesn't seem to be responding to anyone since last July.

I hope somebody gets a 2.0 version up ASAP and we can migrate to it. I am checking out HYLO which Barbara is currently promoting, Good of the Whole,  and am waiting for Noomap to come online.

• How do you do this>>>edit them to Open in a New Window so that people don't leave this site.

• You know, I think Ning has changed it so it now defaults to open in a New Window but here is how you do it.

When you first make a link you do not get a choice.506846?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

You have to Edit it by clicking on the link and clicking Edit

then you get a window that looks like this and you can pick Same or New window.506891?profile=RESIZE_320x320

• How do I pick a Sector?

• Bing Advanced Search

• Yahoo Advanced Search

This reply was deleted.