Click on Forum, select a Forum or Add Discussion and use the Reply box to share with your group. There is a Reply link at the end of each Reply to respond to each Reply. It is small initially and there is an icon in the lower right corner to enlarge it. You can also add Links, Photos and Videos.

Humanity’s Team partners with The Association for Global New Thought and The Foundation for Conscious Evolution to bring you these monthly conference calls focusing on Oneness in the 12 Spheres of Life. Barbara Marx Hubbard, Barbara Fields and our special guest on Thursday, December 11th from 10 – 11 am Los Angeles, CA, U.S. time. 

We are very excited about our next Oneness in 12 Spheres of Life call about Spirituality. Our special guest is Neale Donald Walsch.  Be sure to join this thought provoking conversation with us on Thursday, December 11th.

Humanity’s Team partners with The Foundation for Conscious Evolution to bring you these monthly conference calls focusing on Oneness in the 12 Spheres of Life. Barbara Marx Hubbard will join us as co-host during this call.

Register now for the live call (or live webcast or playback) on Thursday, December 11 at 10am Los Angeles, CA USA time!  http://myaccount.maestroconference.com/conference/register/V58GT0OQMG6AFDN

To find the time in your area, go to: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Neale Donald Walsch is an inspirational speaker and author of many wonderful books, not the least of which are The Conversation with God series. His latest book is God's Message to the World: You've Got Me All Wrong. As many of you know, Neale is also the founder of Humanity's Team.  Neale has changed many, many lives with his thoughts and words.  You won't want to miss this discussion on Spirituality!

We’ll be taking your questions so be sure to come to the call prepared to engage with us!  When you register for the call, you will see a space for questions you have... please type your questions, thoughts and/or comments there.

See you on Thursday, December 11th!

In Oneness and with so much Love,

Steve Farrell & Anna-Mari Pieterse
Humanity’s Team

You need to be a member of The Oneness Community to add comments!

Join The Oneness Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Janet; I've been trying to connect with some discussion forum as. I just responded to a post and then I realized that the post was 2 years old!
    Also, there are so many topics posted by you that I feel overwhelmed, especially when I see that there appears to be very little to no participation. I notice that some posts say "see more on Facebook". Am I missing something. Where is the action? Thanks
    • I created this site 3 years ago and it really never got any publicity until now. I had about given up and was using it as my own file cabinet, consequently so much of it I entered. Now that I can tell people about it, my hope is that it gets to fulfill it's potential;-) I also created a page for each of the Sectors of the Wheel of Co-Creation on Facebook and a Group for The Wheel of Co-Creation. Some people like to use Facebook rather than a website.  Thank you for being an early contributor and help me get others to Join and co-create. Love & Peace, Janet

• We had a very inspirational discussion with Neale Donald Walsch during our hour long program.  Together with my colleague and co-host, Anna-Mari Pieterse, we entered into a conversation with Neale about spirituality and Oneness.  It was a wisdom-filled and thought provoking call!  Over 5000 people registered for this month's 12 Spheres in Life call ~an incredible turnout!

If you missed the call or would like to listen to it again: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=62425155 Password: nealedonald

Here is what some shared during our call:

~We Are All One! Thank You Humanity's Team & Neale Donald Walsch for these wonderful & most meaningful calls. Michele, Berkley

~Deep Gratitude to all of you, and to Neale Donald Walsch. Margret, Toronto

~ I love you all. These calls are always so wonderful. George, London

~Another great call. I am never disappointed. Thanks to you all. Theresa, Colorado

~Neale you have changed my life. May God continue to bless us and you. Fay, Mexico City

Our next Oneness in 12 Spheres call is on Thursday, January 15th from 9-10am Los Angeles, CA time.  Barbara Marx Hubbard and Anna-Mari Pieterse will join me in welcoming a very special guest who will talk about Oneness and the Arts.  Please do plan to join us!

See you next month!

In Oneness and with so much love,

Steve Farrell
    Worldwide Coordinating Director
    Humanity’s Team
    P.S. Check for other upcoming events: http://www.humanitysteam.org/upcoming-events

This reply was deleted.