What a De-LightFull community, I love the prayer & meditation chambers, so soothing, connecting & stabilising... yet the purpose of this community seems underused, I know of at least one other member of HAU who is struggling a bit often feeling disconnected & we find it hard to share on FB or the spheres without yet knowing our what our purpose is. If the doubts this can cause are shared & thus alleviated here in this group supportive to awakening generically rather than specifically as HAU prefers, I feel this sacred space will help us progress because we will share ´´resonance´´ giving us the power to move beyond our doubts at a cellular connected level showing local ego it is safe to do so!  .... can we use this community to ease concerns & thus share progress until we are ready to Step Up more specifically within the greater group ?  Love & Light to All, Sue  

You need to be a member of The Oneness Community to add comments!

Join The Oneness Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Sue, and thank you for guiding me here.  I tried the Help Complex/Meditation chambers and got sorry, under construction.  How did you resolve this?  And hello Robin and Janet.  : )  I am still fumbling around trying ti understand how to use the site for joining.

• Dear ones, I am having a hard time figuring out where you two went for the "Help Complex". As soon as I know, I will report it to the lovely woman who does this onederful site;-) Love & Peace, Janet

• Dear Alana indeed it seems the Help Complex part ot this community is undergoing maintenance again it happened a few months ago so you are not Fumbling the Technology is Fumbling! I will inform Janet as she is the Administrator & last time the issue was resolved.  With what you are writing, Alana the meditations may be a pleasant experience for you .... certainly not something you need to help you evolve, your sensitivity, integrity & purity are so tangible you are surely vibrating in higher consciousness resonance ... your wisdom is needed &  I have asked for our auras to connect as I feel a deeper soul connection to you! >I long for the days of Telepathy to ReAwaken in us so we would not need to navigate technology so loved by many, I am sending love to my computer & my phone & they do work better for me when I remember this, but the whole idea of having to depend on anything other than kindred Old Souls to Evolve is Alien to me .. I intend to Post in the Hub again soon, as some Kryon Channelings especially lit me up in Full ReCognition & Remembering from my Old Soul journey & are Catalysing my Transubstantion process,  in loving service, Sue

• Hi Sue,  What prayer and meditation chambers are you referring to?  thank you love, Robin

• Dear Robin, I am happy you found Love Evolution it gave me serenity & strength when I felt I was being left behind not knowing how to be useful as others were contributing! since code 24 I am repatterning & finding the Courage to step up & in Vocational Dating, post in the Hub.... Surrounded by a circle of Love Resonance, it was decided HUB is the place to Share our concerns & doubts exploring our Deepest `Hearts Desires because the only feedback we will receive will be kindness, support & encouragement as we reflect off each other in this shared journey Uniting us ... each person finding the Coeurage to SAY YES to their Deepest Hearts Desire Activates it .... so no matter how illogical it may seem it  BeComes possible to manifest .... we are All needed & in Love Evolution community Menu click Help Complex & the Meditation Chambers will be displayed, InJoy, Peace & Love, Sue

• Hello Sue and Janet, I just discovered this beautiful space.  I have been wondering the same thing about everyone connecting.  As I am not sure exactly where I belong in the wheel, I welcome the opportunity to discuss the codes, doubts, and any other questions about awakening.  I would love to be able to connect in this way.  It is much more intimate and a safe space to share!  I look forward to connecting : )  I hope you will see this. I will check back tomorrow.  Much love, Robin

• Yes, please! I believe we are all in the Hub of the Wheel of Co-Creation. When we are called to step in to a Sector and contribute something specific it is our time. In the meantime, we grow our souls;-) It all happens in divine right timing and divine right action. The beauty of being 73 is that I have argued with the timing my whole life and can now look back and see that it was perfect. Anywhere you land in this community is perfect. Encourage you friends to join you here. Love & Peace, Janet

• Dear Janet, thank you for your spontaneous enCoeuraging response, I did not respond immediately as the idea came to me to ask Admin@evolve to consider posting on ANS that Love Evolution community offers not only the DeLightFull Help Complex with the Prayer & Meditation Chambers but also a Safe Space for those of us perhaps still feeling a little disconnected & even lonely at times... so our sharing on FB need not slow the progress being made by the Trail Blazers among us (Bless Them) so the Shared Focus remains on the Codes & Cause. I wonder why the 378 of us have not all by now shared on FB or the calls ? If Evolve Post about Love Evolution I imagine this community will grow but I personally only know of one other person who í have invited to join us here... this is just to keep you updated Janet, I am very much looking forward to meeting you in November, love, Sue

This reply was deleted.