Click on Forum, select a Forum or Add Discussion and use the Reply box to share with your group. There is a Reply link at the end of each Reply to respond to each Reply. It is small initially and there is an icon in the lower right corner to enlarge it. You can also add Links, Photos and Videos.

How can we work here as group together?

meanwhile we are 6 people here in the group. so what do you think - how can we collaborate here to develope a great site? or is it here just about to give feedback like "ohh i like this yellow on the purple background"?

hey janet -  which ways do you see, how to collaborate here? what was your intention to start this group?

You need to be a member of The Oneness Community to add comments!

Join The Oneness Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That people would post suggestions, we would respond to those suggestions and when we reached a consensus, I would implement them. If someone has accepted management of a sector, they would be given permissions to implement changes and as different ones of us see others work, we would be inspired to do something similar.

• Just this;-)

I just did the best I could with what I knew. I welcome any suggestions and great discussions here. I honestly have no idea where this goes next and an excited to help it evolve.

• Great - so it seems, that we share this excitement to come here together and to contribute to this movement :)

I don't know how it is for you, but i don't have really experiences with this Ning platform. So i never had a sight under the hood and the help center gives also just a very brief overview of the possibilities which are offered here. -> all the features of your site 3068427?profile=original

But some options seem for me very interesting to improve the exchange on our site.

So we're sharing im moment mainly in the form of a blog, which seems for me quite similar to a kind of brain storming. To add a forum would give than the possibility to discuss and exchange more focused on a topic, instead just in a timeline. And custom sites would offer then the groups and members a way to present their results and solutions - which we also want here, isn't it. Beside this would custom sites be also a nice feature for the personal pages. So we can show more from us and our projects and can learn more from each.

Ok so much for now and yes thanks a lot for all what you're doing here.

P.S.: english is not my mother tongue. So if i express myself here a bit "funny" it is most likely cause of this. ;)

• 3068418?profile=originalSorry it has taken me so long to get back to you on this. A bit of personal (acutally kid) crisis and chaos this last week.

I used each of the features; blog, forum and groups, in the different tabs and in a manner that made the most sense to me.  They each have their gifts to share and their crosses to bear;-) Keeping in mind that this site is intended to be a way to find what we are attracted to and then take us to individual sites that have all the detail:

Activity Feed is like a news feed from the whole site. I ordered almost everything by "Latest Activity". The Home Page is that and then "Latest Activity" for each of the navigation tabs.

Vocational Dating uses the Blog and if we all create an entry expanding on our profile about ourselves. Then people can Reply to us where all can see or send personal messages.

Post A Solution uses the Forum which are Discussions so we can Create a Discussion, enter our Solutions, our Goals and Needs and others can Reply with Resources and be Inspired.

Communities uses the Group feature so that we can interact, collaborate and cocreate within a Sector/Sphere or we can Create a new Group around anything else we need to.

In all cases, it is dependent on us "Replying or Commenting" on threads already started unless we truly want to start a new thread. That has been the most challenging part in the other sites I have done something like this for. If we don't get that, it becomes a free-for-all.

We will eventually have a very good Search feature where we can filter down to what our interests are and be taken there. Ning 3.0 is still developing the Search, Calendar and  I saw something about customized Profile layouts.

This reply was deleted.