Click on Forum, select a Forum or Add Discussion and use the Reply box to share with your group. There is a Reply link at the end of each Reply to respond to each Reply. It is small initially and there is an icon in the lower right corner to enlarge it. You can also add Links, Photos and Videos.

Role of Education in Conscious Evolution

Hello fellow education group members. I am (79) playing in the last (3rd) period of life but only started on my spiritual journey about 5 yrs. ago. However I feel that even with a late start I have benefited greatly from all the advances in spiritual thinking in the past decade or so with Barbara Marx Hubbard`s Conscious Evolution being at the top of the list. I am just over half way through her recently revised edition of Conscious Evolution & in every section I keep wondering why isn`t this book in our schools? This really hit home when a watched the TedMed talk, MindUp with Goldie Hawn & Dan Seigel.

Now as you know from my brief bio, I am not a teacher but the question I would like to hear everyone`s feed back on is: When is a good age to introduces children to the "scared journey of the conscious evolutionary"? What type of impact might it have on their lives? (I have 3 teenage grandchildren in high school)

Looking forward to hearing your views - Jack

You need to be a member of The Oneness Community to add comments!

Join The Oneness Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We have to make them an individual who are responsible for the society and we have to teach themk the fundamentals for it. It is good to introduce them to the scared journey of the topic discussed here at their teenage. 

Essay Writing Service

• The main motive of education is to make the students to overcome their challenges of life in the career world. Because there are many different paths to success that exist today, different students need different outcomes from their experiences in the educational system.

For education related articles and queries, you can visit buy essays online

• I have a 5 year old in my life who went to Head Start last year at 4 and they taught her some yoga. One am I had a very busy day ahead and we were eating breakfast. I was saying "Hurry up Keelie. We've got to get going." She pulled herself back in her chair, pulled her legs up into a lotus position, put her fingers together held up and went Ohm"! I laugh remembering that moment and do that now when I'm stressing out. It is never too young and never too late; divine right timing and divine right action. The impact is just to be witnessed and celebrated, I think.

This reply was deleted.