Use the Reply box to describe your Soulution and attract and/or inspire others to it. There is a Reply link at the end of each Soulution for responding to that Soulution. It is small initially. There is an icon in the lower right corner to enlarge it. You can also add Links, Photos and Videos.

Environment

Check out this  powerful song from Ta'kaiya Blaney   (Watch it full screen for full effect).

The environment is seen as the context in which everything takes place within the adaptive systems of earth. In the same way as the body is the environment within which the trillions of cells that make up all aspects of itself, the environment is the context of life on earth.

Humanity's Team: Oneness Through the 12 Spheres of LifeSphere of Environment

Barbara Marx Hubbard: Share Your Vision at Foundation for Conscious Evolution

Get Informed at  Thrive, What on Earth Will if Take

See the good news on the Environment Sector on Facebook

Share your Gift to the Shift by clicking Reply below:

1. Name the solution if you choose
  2. Enter a brief description of your solution
  3. Place: 
  • links
  • pictures
  • media

of those involved, ideally showing your social activism, so people can feel what the solution is about.  

4. Edit and update your solution at will.

You need to be a member of The Oneness Community to add comments!

Join The Oneness Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanx Janet :) To your question - Html5 provides an audio tag and inside the tag goes a link to an audio file on http://spiritualecology.org <audio>link</audio> Obviously this solution works only with browsers which understand html5.

Since your doing this wonderfull work to organize this pattform here, may i ask you also something. From my understanding all spheres are somehow interlinked, so many solutions belonging to different spheres at the same time. Daniel Schmachtenberger made this point very clear in the interview you were posting in the Hub sphere. So how could we reflecting this here without cross-posting every post in each sphere? Do you have an idea? I'm also not sure how much flexibility this Ning plattform offers here.

• Yeah, that is always going to be a dilemma for people when they post. A good search will enable people to find them so it is really not that critical from a practical standpoint but people do get stuck there. I would just post in the sector where there is the greatest impact and use words that enable people to be attracted to you and find you. If you are just looking for a community that crosses all sectors like many of the Association for New Thought Programs, I suggested they just Create a New Group in Communities and describe themselves and attract people in that section.  I view this site as a hub of all the good going on in the world with just enough detail to get people to click the link to your site where you then give all the details.

Barbara Marx Hubbard has described this as The Peace Room, Version 1 and I am sure that Daniel will be Version 2 and figure out how to make it more integrated with systems theory. In the meantime, I would love to get this populated with all the good so that we can see each other and rejoice!!

• Great March for Climate Action, an ambitious march to raise awareness about our overall climate emergency.

Kickoff March 1 in LA, then 8 month march to DC.  www.ClimateMarch.org

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/557492267622088/

During the March, marchers will be sharing the Oneness Sign, a new unifying hand signal, as they march for 8 months. The Oneness Sign is the evolution of the peace sign, it starts with the old two finger peace signal, those two fingers originally stood for V for Victory. Now they stand for the illusion that we are separate from each other and from the planet.  With the new signal, the two fingers come together as one. "we appear to be separate, and we are one."  then the fingers come to the heart to complete the intimate version of the signal. At an event or larger setting the two joined fingers rise up to the sky.

• Peter, I added your YouTube video. Hope you don't mind;-)

• Project Name:

Project Desc: 

Project Action: 

Project Needs:

This reply was deleted.